SKK-CLAN
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

SKK-CLAN

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

It's your discovery, good job!

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
entaible
Convidado

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
MensagemAssunto: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! I_icon_minitimeQua Ago 03, 2011 1:52 am

Hello.Decrypter/Shrink & Roxio [page 2/3] - You wrote in the 12:33 post that was edited at 12:39, "Look at the log and note the average and max read speed for the process." Not sure what you mean by this (as in, where can I find the log?)? The max read rate I've ever seen in Shrink was today when I noticed it got up to just under 13,000kb/s. That was, as I mentioned earlier, on a short DVD, and that was with the DVD itself in my new DVD-ROM drive (so Shrink was ripping/encoding directly from the DVD-ROM drive). Usually with larger DVDs on which I have Shrink do the deep analysis, the analyzing speed is in the 2,000-3,000kb/s range and the encoding speed is in the 3,000-4,000kb/s range (I have no idea why the encoding speed is usually faster). Again, that's for large DVDs. Maybe Shrink rips smaller DVDs at a much faster rate? I have no idea.BTW the new DVD-ROM drive does seem to rip at faster speeds than my Sony DVD burner -- at least with the burner I had never noticed times as fast as 13,000kb/s. Seems like the fastest I'd noticed before was just over 10,000kb/s. Of course I don't always notice.Karen H.--Dell Optiplex GX240, P4 1.50ghz, 256mb RAM (yeah, I need more), Windows XP Pro w/SP1, 80gb c: drive (replaced the 20gb c: that crashed), 126gb i: drive, 124gb j: drive, 500gb external hard drive partitioned into k: and l: drives, Sony DDU1621/C1 DVD-ROM to rip/encode, Sony DRX-530UL to burn, new Sony DRX-840U to burn DL discs ... need a new computer to go with it!!
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

It's your discovery, good job!
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
SKK-CLAN :: SERVER ON :: ABUSO DE ADMINISTRAÇÂO-
Ir para: